1. I have read the conditions of entry for this event and understand the physical nature of the event. I am not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this event. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition or impairment, or am otherwise sick or injured prior to the event, I will withdraw from the event.
2. I acknowledge that participating in this event may involve a real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including over-exertion, dehydration and accidents with other participants, spectators or walk/cycle users.
3. I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this event that I do so at my own risk. I accept all risks and release the event organizer, its agents, affiliates, Rotary Club of Kincumber members, sponsors, promoters, volunteers and any person or body, directly or indirectly associated with this event, from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in this event and I indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event. This release continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. The event director’s decision will be final and no correspondence or disputes entertained.
5. I consent to receive medical treatment, which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered by me during this event.
6. I give permission for the free use of my name, if I am the participation winner, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising promotion or other account of this event.
7. Should the event be cancelled for any reason whatsoever I understand that entry fees will not be refunded and that no liability of any kind will attach to any person, corporation or body involved or otherwise engaged in promoting or staging of the event.
8. I agree to abide by the conditions of the event as stated in the waiver above and upon literature and other material distributed in connection with the event.
9. I declare that I am over the age of 18 years on the day of the event.
10. If you are under the age of 18 years on the day of the Four Villages Walk and wish to participate, your parents or guardian must sign the declaration.