Date: SUNDAY 6th May 2018
The official starting time/registration:
Walk starts at 10.00 am.
4 Villages Passport and question sheet costs $5, children free with an adult.
1. At the bottom of Carrak Road, Kincumber, at the start of the walking track near the boat ramp.
2. Beside the walking/cycle track, where the walkway enters off Broadwater Drive Saratoga.
3. On Davistown Road at the western (Davistown) end of walking/cycle track.
4. Davistown Progress Hall.
The official completion of the walk will be at 3.00pm.
Music at the various sites during the morning.
Sausage sizzle at Davistown.
Activities at the Davistown Progress Hall.
· Youth in Performing Arts organising a Band and a number of Buskers for along the walk – Larry Jackson.
· Rhythm hut African dance circle which will include audience participation – Lou Coast FM – Pete Little – true or false trivia.
· Hunter Valley Farm Machinery Clubs Central Coast Branch will provide various working Vintage motors and pumps.
· Cross cut saws.
· Spinning Wheel Loom.
· Model Putt Putt boats.
· Davistown Progress – Tea, coffee, Davo-Shire teas.
· Sea Scouts – BBQ.
Shuttle buses operating directly between Kincumber and Davistown, this will not be stopping at the display areas along the route as they are on the cycleway/pathway. Busses provided by Alloura Waters Retirement Village and Kincumber Hotel
PRIZE DRAWS and PRESENTATIONS at 2.30 pm.